Swim at the Shores Aug 22
The team met in two groups last night. Myself, Sara, Christine and Michelle made three trips out to the bouy. The distance is 1/4 mile out (about). There were so many fishes, leopard sharks and sting rays. I kept telling myself to just swim and swim. It was a great night:)
I love when there is a lot to the team in our matching wet suits! People are amazed about what we are doing and ask questions. It does draw people into our mission to find a cure for blood related cancers!
I love when there is a lot to the team in our matching wet suits! People are amazed about what we are doing and ask questions. It does draw people into our mission to find a cure for blood related cancers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home