Practice Triathlon Fiesta Island
Saturday was our practice triathlon at Fiesta Island! Scott and Thomas came to help the team along with some other teammates and family. The gun went off at 8:30 am. I'm still trying to figure out the heart rate monitor watch. There are to many functions! Anyway, the swim was great 15 mins, first transition not great, off on the bike to do 12 miles, the next transition is good, off on the 3.2 mile run and finish. I think total time was 1:46. I will have to check times on our yahoo site. All in all a great day. There were six people who finished after me. There is tradition to run everyone in, so I did. The last one in though Mel, I walked behind the group to watch the team come together at the end to get her in. It is such a great feeling to watch and feel excitement. The sea of purple cheering in one of our teammates. Everyone will finish fast or slow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home