Tina's Quest For An Ironman!

Sometimes the most important thing in a day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. Elly Hillesum

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

10 Years @ Aztec; Two more Teams!

Today I have been with Aztec for 10 Years. Dave is out od the office, but still managed to send a bouquet of pretty roses.

During my commute, I have discovered that I am not keeping up with people close to me in my life. I have decided that if we are all on the net, perhaps you'd bookmark my blog and want to see what is going on with me, Scott, Thomas, my teams and my buddy's that I have linked to the site.

Why would I think you care? Simple. We all need some time to think about life, see what other people are doing, motivation, that your life and my life are really the same BUSY! It is what we choose to do.

Today I decided I neeed to do something about it! What do you think? Comment if you'd like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home