Tina's Quest For An Ironman!

Sometimes the most important thing in a day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. Elly Hillesum

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mesa College Track & De Anza Cove

Last night the team did Patrick's workout at Track, Ryan's ab workout & Coach Dave doing runnig drills. Patrick is a previous teammate who runs fast. The workout is 300m hard 100m recover 3 times, then 800m @ pace, then repeat that two more times! It was great. However, I was feeling it in my thighs since at my trainers, Jennifer & Ira, really worked the quads that morning. Drive home was tuff. I was tired in Sun City and the light off the ramp, I closed my eyes waiting for the light, though I could turn right! On the scale this morning though down 2 pounds. I'd like to break the 180 by Hawaii. This will be the first event in Hawaii under 200 pounds. It is bound to improve some time.

Scott & I were talking about Moab when I got home. He is leaving Monday, the day I get back from Hawaii, before I get home. Thomas will most likely be at our neighbors house till I get home that night. He is gone for the week, so Thomas & I will work out a schedule. I wanted to share that Thomas' reading is getting better everyday. He is reading signs in the car while driving. Mom, what is Call Box?, then 20 questions about who, what, where and why? I wouldn't trade it for the world. TDS was fun. Business picks up for Scott usually after an event. Tiffani & Torri were here for a few days. I did not get to see them, but Thomas did and enjoyed every minute! He asked this last weekend why they had to move so far?

Tonight I run De Anza Cove. Another Mentor & Friend, Alexis will be there to run with me for sure. Friday I will run Torrey Pines with Mentor & Friend Ginger in the am and Sunday the team is at Moonlight Beach. Full tranisiton practice and coast ride. The weather is beautiful right now and the weekend looks the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home