Lavaman Race Day April 1, 2007
Race day was the best! I finished in 3:23 that would be 18 minutes faster then last year! The team as a whole raised over $400,000 and as 1 of 5 chapters combined over $1.1 million for LLS!
The trip was short and fun. My parents, Unlce Henry and Aunt Jan enjoyed the time we could spend together.
I took a week off and now trying to figure a training schedule to stick too and fundraising again for Vineman. I think I have completed the fundraising for the Rock N Roll Marathon June 3, 2007. I will keep you updated.
Thanks for the support and continued prayers! Hope everyone had a great Easter.
The trip was short and fun. My parents, Unlce Henry and Aunt Jan enjoyed the time we could spend together.
I took a week off and now trying to figure a training schedule to stick too and fundraising again for Vineman. I think I have completed the fundraising for the Rock N Roll Marathon June 3, 2007. I will keep you updated.
Thanks for the support and continued prayers! Hope everyone had a great Easter.
Here is a link for pictures :
http://www.printroom.com/pro/photoman/default.asp?group_id=27
Race Results:
http://www.onlineraceresults.com/race/view_plain_text.php?race_id=5092

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home