About Me
- Name: Tina
- Location: Homeland, Ca, United States
I love my family & spend extra time in the sport I love, Triathlon. The added benefit is raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Our team is is Team In Training.
Previous Posts
- San Diego Marathon, I did it 6:22 :)
- Pasta party & RNR Marathon
- Spin Last Night & Weights & Fitness Challenge
- Lavaman Race Day April 1, 2007
- Mesa College Track & De Anza Cove
- 10 Years @ Aztec; Two more Teams!
- Practice Triathlon Fiesta Island
- TNT Fundraiser at Kearny Mesa Bowl
- Thomas Started School
- Swim at the Shores Aug 22
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
At 4:21 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Tina,
You are such an inspiration to me. I am glad that I have found your blog...I will check back often!
Can't wait to go to Hawaii this next year and hang out at the pool again!
You are a champion!!!
Desi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home