Tina's Quest For An Ironman!

Sometimes the most important thing in a day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. Elly Hillesum

Monday, June 11, 2007

Padre game, Thomas' Game & 32 Mile On My Own!

Friday Night Padre Game was fun. Thomas was so into the WHOLE game. I know they lost, but you see we are DODGER fans. Thomas says, "But, I like the Padres." We agreed that that was okay. We liked the Dodgers more. He then went on to say what about the Angels?

Thomas bowled Sat am and then he won his baseball game Saturday night. Hence, the reason I'd have to ride by myself Sunday am and not make an ocean swim with the Team. 32 miles on my own the marority of the time wasn't fun. I did meet a guy on half way home to ride about 5 miles with me. His name was Wayne and liked to ride on his own since he talked all week. We split at the 79. I've decided I need to ride 79 next time to get to Temecula, where the hills are. Scott says, "I'm crazy to ride that rode, but you know it is traffic wise like Del Dios. My legs didn't recover to soon, but I think it has to be from running last weekend. I will get an opinion tomorrow night at spin.

I am reminded that I have a month or so till Vineman, and I have to have a plan. I am told him. It starts Tuesday with my Team * CAF @ spin. Thomas goes through promotion tonight at 6:00 pm. Headed home shortly.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Luv the colors Tina!

    Jay

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home