Catch Up Time
Time goes so quick. How people text, check e-mail, train, browse my space and work is crazy I tell you! So, my team is amazing, have I told you that yet this month? My friends have finished thier first IRONMAN, Desi & Victoria, Dave I think it is his 3rd, but it could be more. Check out their blogs. Ginger's is really up beat at very detailed! You can catch links among all the sites. I'm thinking maybe next year for me? Also, I have a friend who fixed me a great dinner 6/29 and she is single. She BBQ herself, make a graet pasta salad and had red wine. She is a new auntie with adorable pics of her family. It was a great night to catch up and go over life things. Big hugs (you know who you are!)
I have been trianing at Fiesta Isalnd, with CAF, spin with my team & swim with Pac Grove team. I am slacking on the run. Happy to run with my firend & teammate Elisa after the bike at Fiesta. I felt good, though it was only 20 mins.
Coach Gurujan is meeting us at his work tonight for those of us who want to go over nutrition. Just when I think I've got it together I begin to wonder? A man who has completed over 150 triathlons, I think he brings a lot to the table. The San Diego Triathlon Club, which I am a member of, lost our president this last month. He was only 46 and died of a stroke. Friday night a big group swam from the cove to 1/4 mile bouy to put a reef on it and a moment of silence. It was the prettiest thing. Not everyone knew everyone, yet here we were in a group thinking wow it could of been me (really).
Saturday my Vineman 1/2 team took the train to San Juan Capistrano and rode back to San Diego @ Solana Beach. Along in the ride my friend & teammate, Jason came up behind me. We chatted about his team that was coming back from college. (Pac Grove) I saw another friend & teammate Jen at a four way stop. The 50 mile ride was followed by a run to San Elijo Lagoon (optional). I met a brown snake with a white stripe on its back. Luckly I was looking down.
Sunday I packed Thomas & Scott in the car for L a Jolla. The team swim was cancelled, but I met another group to swim with to the 1/2 mile bouy and back. I spent the rest of the dy @ the beach with Thomas & Scott. Thomas lvoes the Boogie Board now:)
Monday Thomas' team won another game. We have one more baseball game for the season. six more bowling days and I think two more reading classes for the summer. School starts in August. Scott is working on the race jeep today and then to practice with Thomas.
Family is all good. Uncle Robbie had a stint put in last week and is home. Grandpa moved from Vista back to Fullerton by my Aunt Kim. Uncle Dean made it Sat to Thomas' game, though all they did was practice. The other team was a no show. Long story.
Happy 4th! We are headed to Mission Beach tomorrow to Jay's Party and away from the 100+ at home:)
I have been trianing at Fiesta Isalnd, with CAF, spin with my team & swim with Pac Grove team. I am slacking on the run. Happy to run with my firend & teammate Elisa after the bike at Fiesta. I felt good, though it was only 20 mins.
Coach Gurujan is meeting us at his work tonight for those of us who want to go over nutrition. Just when I think I've got it together I begin to wonder? A man who has completed over 150 triathlons, I think he brings a lot to the table. The San Diego Triathlon Club, which I am a member of, lost our president this last month. He was only 46 and died of a stroke. Friday night a big group swam from the cove to 1/4 mile bouy to put a reef on it and a moment of silence. It was the prettiest thing. Not everyone knew everyone, yet here we were in a group thinking wow it could of been me (really).
Saturday my Vineman 1/2 team took the train to San Juan Capistrano and rode back to San Diego @ Solana Beach. Along in the ride my friend & teammate, Jason came up behind me. We chatted about his team that was coming back from college. (Pac Grove) I saw another friend & teammate Jen at a four way stop. The 50 mile ride was followed by a run to San Elijo Lagoon (optional). I met a brown snake with a white stripe on its back. Luckly I was looking down.
Sunday I packed Thomas & Scott in the car for L a Jolla. The team swim was cancelled, but I met another group to swim with to the 1/2 mile bouy and back. I spent the rest of the dy @ the beach with Thomas & Scott. Thomas lvoes the Boogie Board now:)
Monday Thomas' team won another game. We have one more baseball game for the season. six more bowling days and I think two more reading classes for the summer. School starts in August. Scott is working on the race jeep today and then to practice with Thomas.
Family is all good. Uncle Robbie had a stint put in last week and is home. Grandpa moved from Vista back to Fullerton by my Aunt Kim. Uncle Dean made it Sat to Thomas' game, though all they did was practice. The other team was a no show. Long story.
Happy 4th! We are headed to Mission Beach tomorrow to Jay's Party and away from the 100+ at home:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home