New Year & New Plans

It always amazes me to read friend's blogs and be inspired. Jay is funny, Ryan seems to touch on something to think about and other's like me need to get up to speed!
I like to think I'm organized, but I am being to see I need to do a better job. I am currently an assistant coach for TNT Lavaman team. The team is big and was split for North & Central SD. However, both teams share the same pool & track. The track commute can take 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours one way to Imperial Beach. La Jolla can be 2 hours each direction. Therefore, my assisting comes into play on Saturdays and helping via e-mail. Lucky we have amazing mentors & coaches doing what the team does best train, have fun & fundraise. Team total so far over $69
My Ironman hopes are very next season. I will base build to the event and do local events. Every event this year is sold out. I keep rewriting the schedule. Scott, my better half, is constantly trying to keep my diet in check. Thomas reminds me what I should eat. I will try to post that next time around.
For my family: Scott is in Parker. DJS is Racing the first weekend in Feb and they can only prerun today. Thomas' birthday party is today at The Wheelhouse in Hemet. Yes, we are going to try rollerskating! He has 10 friends and grandparents coming to the BIG EVENT! He picked out his clothes so he can , "Look Special" for his party. I need to work on bowling before league tonight! I will share my average is 167! (other words-I've improved 17 pins over last season. My mom will be out of the hospital today. The COPD will do this to her for the rest of her life.
The pic is from Zion Park in Utah. We went to my brother n law's for a second Christmas last week.
Remember to do today what you think you can, because who knows about tomorrow.
P.S. Paul, Thomas now says sweet! Jay, Thomas now tells me, mom don't get mad, it will be alright.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home